Tuesday, March 4, 2008

36 weeks


Well, we are almost there. Four weeks left to go until our little girl joins the outside world. We are so excited but I don't think quite ready. Although I am ready, there all the last minute things to do. I am full term next week and I will spend this week completing those tasks so we don't have to worry if she does come before April 1st.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, stumbled on your blog via blogger. Congratulations on the new baby to come!

I want to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

Collette said...

You look great! Good luck with the coming early. I hope it happens, for your sake :)

I'm so excited you have a blog. Now we can really keep in touch because this is the best way...you'll see!

Corbin is the best baby, so far. I think it might be the percoset. What ever the reason, I like it.

Good luck blogging. I'll be checking so keep it up!

Analia said...

Oh my goodness!!! You are definitely having this baby early. Jacob needs a girlfriend. What's your address?

Zachary Bird said...

Carrie,

I would ask, are you pregnant?, but just in case you just gained weight, I won't. Just kidding! Good luck and we can't wait to see pictures of the new Borman!

Zack and family

Stacey said...

Hey there! Carol told me about the blog...you look great! We need to come and see you! The weather is looking better, we will have to plan a trip!!!
Take care!!!!

laurdacooj said...

ok- it has definately been WAY too long! Congratulations on this upcoming baby girl! You look so cute! Were going to have to come out and see you in a few months after you have your baby and are ready to have some crazy visitors! How is the new house & Craig? Do you like it? Talk to you later...