Now I am 37 weeks. I am now considered full term and the baby is free to come whenever she wants. I just found out over the weekend I did some dilating and we are hoping to have her Wednesday the 19th.. Can we be so lucky? We'll see!
Andy and I are high school sweethearts. We were married in 1997 and now have 4 great kids. Two boys and bookend girls. We love spending time together and really love spending time with friends. Our home is usually full of children. We love helping people out. Service, I believe is one of my lifes greatest blessings.
4 comments:
Love the hair! You look great.
I think I have that same shirt. Did you get it at Target? You look much better in it than I ever did.
Maybe if you are really lucky you can have this baby this weekend. Wouldn't that be fun??!!
Carrie, Your hair looks so good that way. Good move.
just so you know, wayne really means kenna
So, not the 13th, but the 24th! Congrats on the new baby & I can't wait to see the pics.
Post a Comment