she is so beautiful! I want to come hold her:)...like everyone else! I bet she will be spoiled by her big sister Ashley! Is she so excited to have another girl in the family? We love you and congratulations! How is life with 4 kids?? You are so great!!
Andy and I are high school sweethearts. We were married in 1997 and now have 4 great kids. Two boys and bookend girls. We love spending time together and really love spending time with friends. Our home is usually full of children. We love helping people out. Service, I believe is one of my lifes greatest blessings.
6 comments:
she is so cute. Congratulations. Good Luck. Ha Ha.
kenna
Absolutely adorable.
Sorry I missed your call yesterday. Call when things calm down and you have time to chat (like there is ever really time).
We are so excited for you guys. Do the kids just love her? I can't wait to hear all about her!
Get some rest.
HI there!!!
Congrats!!!
We need to come see you now and see her! She looks adorable!!
She def. looks like a Borman! Congrats Carrie and Andy you guys did a good job!
she is so beautiful! I want to come hold her:)...like everyone else! I bet she will be spoiled by her big sister Ashley! Is she so excited to have another girl in the family? We love you and congratulations! How is life with 4 kids?? You are so great!!
She is beautiful, we are so glad you are all healthy and happy. Congratulations, we love you.
Love, The Fruita Bird's
Post a Comment