OH CARRIE!!!! Katelyn is so beautiful!! What a pretty girl in her pretty quilt! I just told Kenna how awesome the quilt is...I definitely agree that it is her best yet. We have such talented sisters. She is so pretty...can't wait to meet my new niece! i hope you're feeling much better. Love you! Kim
She is soooooooo beautiful! I thought my baby had fat cheeks, sheesh! Katelyn puts her to shame! I totally love her and can't wait to see her in person! Please post more pics.
Andy and I are high school sweethearts. We were married in 1997 and now have 4 great kids. Two boys and bookend girls. We love spending time together and really love spending time with friends. Our home is usually full of children. We love helping people out. Service, I believe is one of my lifes greatest blessings.
4 comments:
OH CARRIE!!!! Katelyn is so beautiful!! What a pretty girl in her pretty quilt! I just told Kenna how awesome the quilt is...I definitely agree that it is her best yet. We have such talented sisters. She is so pretty...can't wait to meet my new niece! i hope you're feeling much better. Love you!
Kim
SOOO cute. The baby and the blanket! I can't wait to see her. She is absolutely beautiful. Seriously, beautiful.
She is soooooooo beautiful! I thought my baby had fat cheeks, sheesh! Katelyn puts her to shame! I totally love her and can't wait to see her in person! Please post more pics.
Glad to see you brought another cutie into this world. Congratulations!!! Hope things are going well & everyone is adjusting.
Post a Comment