Katelyn has been growing like a weed. She is such a good baby. Calm and happy.

I realize that it has been forever since I have updated my blog. A lot has been going on. Andy and Brayden had birthdays, grandmas are long since gone and I am on my own with 3 kids and a newborn. Life is crazy. We just had our family and grandma Borman for Andy's birthday. Brayden had a party with some friends from nursery.

2 comments:
She is so so cute!Braden is getting so big, too. I'm glad you updated. I tried to call you last night but it just rang and rang so I hung up because i figured you were on the other line. Call me sometime. I'd love to chat.
Happy Birthday Guys! Sorry we didn't call but I didn't know when your birthday was. The baby is super cute! Can't wait to get her and Tessa together.
Post a Comment