holy cow!!!! That is insane!!! How are you doing with 4 babies? You guys are so cute! I always think of you when I'm watching the weather on the news...they always mention Craig:) Are you guys enjoying it there?... I want to come hold Kirsten:) please.........
Kay, time to put up some new pics of that cute little baby of yours. I can't believe how grown up everyone else looks. Are you getting ready for the rush of people coming this weekend? Sorry we can't come. We just don't have the extra funds to afford the gas and hotel. Especially not with JP's new budget at work this year. So very, very sorry. Have you guys decided if you are going with Ashlee on her field trip?
Andy and I are high school sweethearts. We were married in 1997 and now have 4 great kids. Two boys and bookend girls. We love spending time together and really love spending time with friends. Our home is usually full of children. We love helping people out. Service, I believe is one of my lifes greatest blessings.
3 comments:
I feel your pain, we had a hail storm yesterday, then oddly today was in the low 60's!
Lovin the baby pics!
holy cow!!!! That is insane!!! How are you doing with 4 babies? You guys are so cute! I always think of you when I'm watching the weather on the news...they always mention Craig:) Are you guys enjoying it there?... I want to come hold Kirsten:) please.........
Kay, time to put up some new pics of that cute little baby of yours. I can't believe how grown up everyone else looks. Are you getting ready for the rush of people coming this weekend? Sorry we can't come. We just don't have the extra funds to afford the gas and hotel. Especially not with JP's new budget at work this year. So very, very sorry. Have you guys decided if you are going with Ashlee on her field trip?
Tera
Post a Comment