Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!---OUCH

So happy fathers' day to Andy. He was walking out our back steps to this house we love and the step gave way as you can see. His leg bruised instantly and he was carrying Katie, luckily she was in her car seat. Katie was fine aside from being jolted out of deep sleep ( which she didn't like so much) but Andy has got a pretty sore leg.




We love our pretty baby. She is getting so big and I have been trying so hard to get a picture of her cute smiles, and finally on my birthday (Saturday) she cooperated. Its hard to see the dimple in her left cheek but its there and so cute!




The boys and Ashlee switched rooms so there would be room for Katelyn to be in with Ashlee. It is hard to believe she is already that big. Brayden found this really cool beanie and he loves hanging out in it. What a cool boy!



Amidst some rain we had one evening, the clouds parted and we had this spectacular view from our front deck. The picture really does not do it justice.

1 comment:

Tera said...

Katelyn is so beautiful. She is such a good mix of everyone and has such an angelic face. Poor Andy and his leg. Did you have a good birthday? Sorry that I forgot to call. I could give you a million excuses, but I won't cause that is just lame. So Happy Birthday, and hopefully you still want to be friends with me:)