I finally got the jumparoo cleaned and put back together. Katelyn thinks it is just great. It is so fun seeing them develop at this age. Especially because she is starting to giggle.
Here are the kids ready for church on Sunday. The boys just love putting on their ties. I think we will be getting them new ties and suits for Emily's wedding. They should be so cute!
Your babies are so beautiful/ handsome! Your cute baby looks just like a cute little Toleman... are you her mommy??:) ha ha! Thanks for the offer, I miss Colorado and am ready to come back for a visit... after all, we have been gone a month now! ha ha! How is life in Craig?? Has the snow melted? I'm sad to leave a place where it snows, but this town were in is pretty nice and in the mountains, so we are only in the 70's- 80's, thank goodness, I'd rather be cooler than hotter:)
Andy and I are high school sweethearts. We were married in 1997 and now have 4 great kids. Two boys and bookend girls. We love spending time together and really love spending time with friends. Our home is usually full of children. We love helping people out. Service, I believe is one of my lifes greatest blessings.
4 comments:
She sure is a cutie! 3 months is such a fun age. They are giggly and smiley but still sleep more than older babies.
Your babies are so beautiful/ handsome! Your cute baby looks just like a cute little Toleman... are you her mommy??:) ha ha!
Thanks for the offer, I miss Colorado and am ready to come back for a visit... after all, we have been gone a month now! ha ha!
How is life in Craig?? Has the snow melted? I'm sad to leave a place where it snows, but this town were in is pretty nice and in the mountains, so we are only in the 70's- 80's, thank goodness, I'd rather be cooler than hotter:)
So cute. They are getting too big, too fast. Call me when you get a second (hopefully I have the same second free!).
Your kids are so cute.
We cannot wait to see you in Sept.
Post a Comment