Tuesday, March 24, 2009
My baby is 1!
Katie turned 1 today. I can not believe how much faster time flies by the more kids you have. I am going to try and get to my friends tomorrow to see if I can upload her birthday pics. She is so much fun. She is much more petite than my other children but just as fiesty as ever. We had some friends over for cake and ice cream and she had no problem eating her cake. I made bunny cupcakes and I am glad because she might have actually attacked a whole cake and finished it too! We are planning on her being our last baby(although nothing permanent has been done yet) and I am a little sad to know that her first whole year is gone. I am excited to move on to another step in life and leave the tiny baby stuff behind but I am also a little sad to be getting so dang old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Katie! Wish we could have celebrated your first birthday with you! Love, The Schneiders!
Happy Birthday Katie! We can't wait to see the pictures! =)
The first year is the best, for sure. Glad she had a happy birthday. Would love a current picture of your sweet baby!
Post a Comment