Friday, April 24, 2009

Food Glorious Food!




The weather outside has been so nice so the other night

we decided to eat outside...


Katie doesn't mind sharing her opinion of things



She is always happy to help herself to whatever...



see?...



And she will tell you all about it



We love our cute opinionated baby....





This would be Clean up....




The other night I stole 'la baby from my friend.

She is remodeling her house and so I brought Nathan to come play.

They had so much fun and Katie was telling him lots of stories and showing him around.

Sometimes I think it would be fun to have twins just to see them interact...

But, I don't know how those of you that do it, manage.

Fun to have friends...






I just couldn't resist this picture of Brayden.

Apparently this dirty little rag-a-muffin needs a bath.

He sure likes to play in the dirt...

Can you tell?











4 comments:

Tera said...

Katie is so cute. And Ilove that picture of Brayden. It is priceless. It was so nice to have all the warm weather last week, and now, today and for the next week it is supposed to be rainy. However...without the rain we wouldn't have all the mud puddles for the kids to play in!

Shelly said...

Good to see pics on your blog again. Love seeing your adorable kids. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks.

The Fergy Bunch said...

Katie is so cute! And your "dirty little rag a muffin" is adorable too! =)

laura said...

brayden reminds me so much of Gabe. i can't believe it!