I have so much catching up to do. Andy bought us a new camera and it plugs into our very sad computer so now we can put our pictures on. These pictures of Katie are from her birthday March 24. The pictures of Brayden and the rest are from this last weekend. My brother and his family came so we decided to have a party for Brayden with family here. We had so much fun and although it was short and Andy and I had to work on talks, it was still a blast. Sunday was crazy. We spoke in church, then I was sustained in my new calling (which was not supposed to happen for a few weeks) and then I got to teach the class. When I got to RS I was given a VT route and got to say the prayer. I was starting to feel not needed being in a ward for a couple of months without doing anything. How is that for diving in all in one day!
Katie on her birthday
we had to try her bonnet and new suit her grandma got her. Katie's friend Nathan is about to get her.
Birthday cup cake mmmm....

I think she is in awe.....
Happy Birthday to Brayden!
Andy is a little pyromaniac! Who heard of lighting candles with a blow torch?!
Friends and presents. Brayden didn't even know he was having a party Saturday. What a great surprise!
Company Yay! My brother Danny and his wife Carol came to visit this weekend. We had tons of fun. Thanks for coming guys!
Katie loved her Uncle Danny. She hasn't seen him and Aunt Carol for about 7 months. She sure loves him though. Madi too. Her cousin Madi couldn't get enough of her and she loved to grab Madi's glasses.
Sunday, after church our friends next door asked us if we wanted to go for a drive to the mountains. We went and ended up in Steamboat where we checked out a consignment store my friend heard about. Andy could not resist taking this picture of us drooling! Needless to say we are going to try and make it back this week to take a good look.

Birthday cup cake mmmm....

I think she is in awe.....
Happy Birthday to Brayden!
Andy is a little pyromaniac! Who heard of lighting candles with a blow torch?!
Friends and presents. Brayden didn't even know he was having a party Saturday. What a great surprise!
Company Yay! My brother Danny and his wife Carol came to visit this weekend. We had tons of fun. Thanks for coming guys!
Katie loved her Uncle Danny. She hasn't seen him and Aunt Carol for about 7 months. She sure loves him though. Madi too. Her cousin Madi couldn't get enough of her and she loved to grab Madi's glasses.
Sunday, after church our friends next door asked us if we wanted to go for a drive to the mountains. We went and ended up in Steamboat where we checked out a consignment store my friend heard about. Andy could not resist taking this picture of us drooling! Needless to say we are going to try and make it back this week to take a good look.


8 comments:
i love tolmans, even if they are bormans.
How fun! I love the pictures, your kids are so cute!
David told me that you guys did work at GO together, he and I hadn't met yet. I would gladly welcome any pictures of you, even if they are from 8th grade! LOL =)
YEA for your new camera!! Give Andy a big hug and tell him thanks for me... I always love to see cute pictures of my favorite Borman famiyl! you guys are so cute!!!!!!! I can't believe your baby is already 1!!!
I can't believe how skinny Andy is! He looks great! I know you said he lost weight, but seeing it with my own eyes was great! The little bonnet that Katy got for her birthday is darling and she is too. And I can't believe how big Carol's kids have gotten. Hailey is so pretty. What is your new calling?
I am so glad you found my blog your family is so cute! It's been a while since we worked together at Prime Rose Lane, and your family has grown since then.
sounds like you guys have been really busy lately, and having a ton of fun!! cute birthday pictures. i am due the 28th of June. so we'll see if i make it that long! good to hear from you!!
Great pictures...I love when siblings visit, so fun! And I love consignment shops too!! Great pyro picture, looks like something Bremen would do if we owned a blow torch ;)
Thanks for sharing all the pictures of your family. I love the one of Andy with the blow torch!
By the way, Andy looks great!
Post a Comment