Carrie, that is so awesome! My sister is a celebrity! Congrats. You look so great!!!!! I'm so proud of you...I hope it turns out well for you guys. Good luck to you and Barb. You will have to let me taste test. Anna wants her aunt Carrie to come to Utah to make some yummies things for her mom.
This is fantastic, Carrie! Having been the beneficiary of your efforts a handful of times, I know your food is amazing. A catering business is perfect for you.
You are looking great, too. How close are you to your weight-loss goal?
Andy and I are high school sweethearts. We were married in 1997 and now have 4 great kids. Two boys and bookend girls. We love spending time together and really love spending time with friends. Our home is usually full of children. We love helping people out. Service, I believe is one of my lifes greatest blessings.
11 comments:
Carrie, that is so awesome! My sister is a celebrity! Congrats. You look so great!!!!! I'm so proud of you...I hope it turns out well for you guys. Good luck to you and Barb. You will have to let me taste test. Anna wants her aunt Carrie to come to Utah to make some yummies things for her mom.
Wow Carrie, I am both impressed and excited for you! Congrats & Good luck!
Congrats! Sounds like things are really going to take off for you guys too! And by the way, you are looking amazing!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is awesome! I can't wait to come taste:) you look so great!
How exciting. Its been a while since we talked. I'll have to call you sometime to get the lowdown and see what else has been going on.
This is fantastic, Carrie! Having been the beneficiary of your efforts a handful of times, I know your food is amazing. A catering business is perfect for you.
You are looking great, too. How close are you to your weight-loss goal?
wowoowowowo! u are so awesome!
Good for you! How exciting!! I'm sure you will be SUPER busy now, but that's usually okay when you're doing something fun! Good luck to you guys!
No wonder i haven't heard from you lately. you have been busy. i know i miss a good carrie cooked meal. Good luck!
Holy Cow Carrie!!
Know wonder why we have not heard from you lately.
That is GREAT!!!
Next time you are in CA you will have to cook for us. :) :)
You look GREAT!!! Way to go on your wieght loss.
Carrie this is awesome!!! Good Luck, You will do great!
Post a Comment