Wednesday, April 30, 2008

More catching up


So here is our baby. Only five weeks old but it seems like she has been with us forever. She so completes our family and we our so happy to have all of our little ones.




The boys had a preschool presentation the other day. They were so excited. It was also so very cute. Gabe was shakin' his bootie as a squirrel in his song.



I took Katelyn to church two Sundays ago. Andy was working so it was quite the adventure. I had to take pictures. Katelyn looked so cute in her little dress from her Aunt Kimmie. She wasn't to happy about the picture taking though. We got home from church and she was ready to eat........RIGHT NOW!













Ok, so now I will have time to finish catching up. Here are some of the different looks our little baby has. In the top left picture Katie reminds me of her cousin Samantha. What do you think Kenna?

4 comments:

Zachary Bird said...

Very cute!
You have a good looking family.
I'll fold your clothes if you will come fold mine. :) :)
Keri and I were just talking about how we both hate folding clothes.

We wish we could come to the blessing. Hope all goes well.

Kim D said...

Carrie, before I saw what you wrote about Katie looking like Sammie, I was thinking she looks like Kenna! That is funny. She is such a pretty girl and we can't wait to see her!

Kim D said...

...oh she looks SO pretty in her new dress!!! I love it.

Matt said...

Cute baby! I think the title of the last picture should be:

Whazzup!!!!!!