Normally our schools start way back in August but all of the schools were under construction all summer so school started September 2. My kids and I were in California so they missed the first two weeks. Ashlee started 5th grade at an intermediate school so she now has rotating classes and even has to change clothes for PE. Gabe started in Kindergarten. So he is now at Ashlees' old school. Brayden has preschoolwhich he started at the tail end of last year but is loving every minute of it. When we were in Ca. the temps were upper 90s and up to 106. Now at home we are definitley fall with the days in the 60s. Although the last couple have been even chillier. I love school time. I have been able to enjoy my afternoons to get caught up on some things around the house. I love my kids and miss them while they are gone but my boys are so busy together I am really looking forward to doing things around the house that I have not been able to do for a long time. Especially with the holidays coming near I will be able to get all my decorating done and even have more time to prepare their halloween costumes.

2 comments:
So happy for school to start! These pictures of Ashlee remind me of Kim at that age :)
How nice for you to have a few hours of quiet to get rejuvenated for when all the kids get home. It was good to see you guys again & thanks for taking that pan to my mom, appreciate it.
Post a Comment