Saturday, September 20, 2008

growing girl

Katie is growing so quickly. Andy and I were just talking this morning about how we just don't take enough pictures of this sweet little girl. She is so calm and happy all the time. I know we were truly blessed having her. She will definitly bring calmness to
our family. I wish for all mothers everywhere to be able to experience a baby like our Katie. She makes the difficulties of a stressful and busy day melt away.

5 comments:

laurdacooj said...

ok-your little Katie is darling! She has the cutest little baby face! What a fun trip! I'm so glad you updated too! I was really starting to miss you mama with 4 kiddos! You rock!
Emily's wedding looked beautiful! How fun and nice to all be together and help out! You look great and congratulations on the new great job!
We may be coming out soon, I'm going to need some fall/ winter weather:)

Zachary Bird said...

So cute.
It was so fun to see you all.

Tera said...

What a cute face! She is a beautiful baby!

Andrea said...

She is sooo adorable, those blue eyes are making me baby hungry!

laura said...

your little katie is so cute. i wish i could see her. i love looking at all your pictures. we really miss you guys!!