
Our friends Britany and Kole. They were exterminators and their girls were the bugs. But cute ones!
My friend Mendy. She is the complete opposite of a witch.

Some of the awarded costumes. Mendy's husband came in his coal man gear. I think all the guys could have made a group costume.

Some of the people who entered our costume contest.
Our Halloween was extremely busy. I will never do this again. I love Halloween but Andy is activities director and we were in charge of a tri ward activity. This meant (because we weren't very organized) that we were at the church from 10 am setting up until about 3 when we went home to dress our kids. We went trick or treating at the mall for 20 minutes so we could go back to the church by 430. We recieved a lot of compliments on the activity but I was so tired by the time the activity hit I don't remember much.

1 comment:
i like the asian-child palin wanna-be in the group shot. thanks mom and dad
Post a Comment