I have some random pictures that I thought are cute. My friend has been urging me to post some more so I thought I would throw these in there real quick. I have christmas that I will post but do not have time right now so....Terry, these are for you!



Our growing girl

Andy, Gabe, and Brayden
7 comments:
Thanks so much for the new pictures! They are GREAT! I'll try to get some new ones up tomorrow. Hope to see you this next weekend. Thanks again!! Terry
That little girl sure has some Borman Bun's!! What cute pics!
SO CUTE! Your girls are adorable!!
Carrie, you guys all look so great! I can't believe how big all the kids look...and yes, those buns are darling.
Hi Carrie,
I found your blog through Laurels. How are you doing? It's been ages since I've seen you. Your family looks so cute! =) Here is the link to my blog, take a peek whenever you like as well as leave comments. It's nice to see that you are doing well. Take care!
thefergybunch@gmail.com
http://thefergybunch.blogspot.com/
You did run into me in walmart when i was pregnant with my ryan. remember? it said in my christmas card, did you get it? anyway how was christmas? i am doing good, don't know yet if it's a girl or boy but i'll keep you posted!!
Your family is adorable. Glad to see you are all doing ok. My kids laughed at the little buns picture. too cute :)
Post a Comment