Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CRAZY FUN!

So this week is spring break for us. The weather is cooperating rather well and I must say I am so happy to have my fam. Back to health so we can enjoy it. Andy is finally back to work and here I am up way too late blogging. I just thought I would update since I got sucked into the computer checking out every one else's happenings.
I have been trying to make things fun for my kids because lately I have been feeling like such a bump on a log. Monday I took the kids to a rec center in Meeker. We went with a bunch of friends and it was CRAZY FUN. We all had a blast. Today I went to a park with friends and when we were done ended up with a couple friends hanging out in my kitchen with about 15 kids hanging out at my house. CRAZY FUN. Tomorrow I am going to try to hang around at home because I really want to get some work done here. My cousin and her family are coming from Denver on Thurs. so I would like to be more prepared for company. We are going to hang out and maybe go on an adventure to Steamboat and Friday we are having a fry party with two sets of missionaries. I fried twinkies for one of our elders and the word got out so hopefully this will be the last time. What can I say but CRAZY FUN!

4 comments:

Collette said...

That does sound like so much fun. I miss having you guys around because you are always up for some fun!
Sorry I never called you back...I just got busy, my phone died, etc. etc. We missed you guys. We didn't get to church because we were so dang tired that we didn't feel like adding an extra hour to our already long drive.

Tera said...

Sounds like a busy but fun week! Enjoy! Cause the chaos will come soon enough!

The Fergy Bunch said...

Glad you were able to have some fun! I know what you mean about feeling like a bump on a log, life just seems to pass me by sometimes!

Cara said...

How do you fry a Twinkie? Inquiring minds and junk food junkies alike want to know! xoxo