Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Latest happenings

I know I am a slacker when it comes to blogging. Ever since my computer took a dive I haven't even been able to play with it to download pictures. This really bumbs me out because I have lots that has been going on but I can't get the pictures on there. Now my camera is acting up. So our major events lately are:
  • We had Katie's birthday. That just flew me for a loop because I was not prepared. Time flies by too fast.
  • I went to Utah. I decided to go see my sister in North Salt Lake and help her out for a few days. I got to see Tera, and my friends Chari and Cheryl who I haven't seen since highschool. Chari and I were going to room at Ricks and then I didn't go and she moved away. Lucky for me Tera found her and we were all able to get together. I had a really great time although it is really hard to catch up with people when you have so many kids. I had a really great time with my sister too. I think it was the first time that we have really been able to spend quality time together. Kim is 5 years younger than me and so we have'nt ever really been close until she got married and now all that has changed. Hopefully my four children and I did not freak her out. Kimmie is pregnant with #2 and I think we took her for a whirl (sorry Kimmie) but we also had lots of fun with her little Matthew. And thanks to my bro-in-law Danny for letting me steal her for almost a whole week.
  • Brayden is now four. His birthday was yesterday and I can not believe how much time has gone.
  • I have been fighting a cold I guess. It started as just allergies but I have been coughing and now I am no good. I woke up this morning and could not hardly move. I have this super fantastic neighbor who offered to take Ashlee to school for me when Andy is on his graveyard schedule so I don't have to drag the two boys and the baby out in the cold. Today I was so super greatful to her for this. I couldn't breathe, move, and if I tried to walk I was hitting walls. Andy got home about 8:30 absolutely ready for bed but since I couldn't talk or walk he made me a Dr. appt. and took care of the kids. MY HERO. Hopefully I can recover quick.
  • Sunday is Andy's 30th birthday. On Easter.

That is my busy life in a nut shell right now. This is birthday season. Katie March 24, Brayden April 7, and Andy April 12. We also have extended family birthdays the same time. So many birthdays so little time. Brayden is having a party the weekend after easter because my brother and his family are coming so he will get to have his cousins here it should be a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Tera said...

You guys are always crazy busy. You would be so bored if you had to live my life, you are so involved! Happy birthdays to every one in your house!

The Fergy Bunch said...

It sounds like you have been having some fun! I can relate to the birthday thing - we have 1 in Jan, 1 in Feb, 1 in March, 2 in May, and now 2 in Nov. And then our Anniversay is in April so for the first half of the year we are celebrating everyones special days, with a few months to breathe before celebrating the two younger ones! LOL =) Life is fun though isn't it! =)

Cara said...

Thanks for the update. I love to read what is going on in your neck of the woods. Sorry you are sick.

I had forgotten that my Mimi and your Braeden share a birthday! Mimi just turned 6.

I saw pictures of you with Tera and your girlfriends during your Utah trip. Girl, you look great!