
My niece Madi loved the snorkling gear. But I dont know how much she enjoyed it once she was underwater. Katelyn spent most of the time napping but I pulled her in once she woke up.

She did not like so much to lay back and actually it took her a little while to warm up. The water was I think 87 degrees but it was over 100 outside so the water felt a little cool at first.


After swimming the kids ate hot dogs and sat with uncle Dan cooling thier heels.


So my brothers' inlaws got a pool and they invited us to come over and go swimming. Brayden is used to the wave pool in Craig which is like a beach so he wasn't so sure about a body of water floating in

someones back yard. He did have fun though.


Gabe gave the experience a two thumbs up and had a great time.

1 comment:
We miss you guys.
Post a Comment